Insight Global is focused on hiring veterans for careers in sales and recruiting in 2023.
Our business was built on the belief that, as a staffing company, we can make a powerful difference in people’s lives by finding people work. We’ve made it our mission to “Be the light” through finding fulfilling opportunities for others, so everyone can have the career they deserve.
We’ve taken on that mission by focusing on three distinct industries: business, technology, and health. Within each division, we source top talent for our clients, and place our consultants in roles where they’ll thrive. And now, we’re turning to veterans to help us take that mission to the next level.
Why is Insight Global Hiring Veterans?
Many veterans gain qualities and skillsets from their service that we aim to instill in our own teams. They have resilience, adaptability, a drive to support and serve others, and more:
They’re self-starters you can trust to run your business. Recruiting and sales — breaking new accounts, finding consultants (contractors), and building business relationships — takes initiative.
In the staffing industry, no two days are the same. We need people who are ready to pivot and find new solutions at any given moment. That level of problem-solving and quick thinking is integral in military training.
Leadership is invaluable at Insight Global. We look to our leaders to challenge our teams to be their best, support them, and help them rise to the challenge. We always say “Leadership is here to serve” — an ideal that we know veterans understand.
Our Commitment to Hiring Veterans Continues
Even with their strengths, the veteran talent pool can be untapped and overlooked. Pew Research Center estimates only one in four veterans successfully secure a job after their service concludes. For those who are finding work, the roles don’t always align with their skillsets or their aspirations.
Insight Global is working to change that, and this is how we plan to do it in 2023:
- Designating a lead Talent Acquisition Specialist (the folks who help us hire our recruiting team) in each territory who’s dedicated to hiring more veterans
- Training all Talent Acquisition Specialists on finding, supporting, and navigating hiring conversations with veterans
- Bringing more veterans onto the Talent Acquisition team to help us recruit and hire the best consultants we can find to serve our clients
- Participating at in-person events to meet and recruit veterans across America such as:
- Student Veterans of America Conference
- Hiring Our Heroes events
- Other career fairs for veterans and military campus events
- Engaging with military-focused organizations, such as VetNet
And as we add veterans to our recruiting team, we’re going to invest in their personal and professional development as part of our shared company value, “we take care of each other.” Training and development are something we offer to all employees to build confidence and competence.
Veterans stood for us – we are proud to do the same for them. To find out more about the veterans’ hiring initiative with Insight Global, visit our in-house page or contact Adam Reese at [email protected]