We meet up with clients a lot. In business in Houston, Texas, for more than 15 years, we’ve built up a great knowledge of the places to meet clients or other professional connections all over the city. And we’re here to share that information with you!
Our account managers got together to provide one great spot to grab coffee and another to grab lunch—both fit for a casual or professional meet up—for a few different locations all over Houston. Now, Houston is huge, having the largest land area of any U.S. city with more than one million residents.
We’re flexible to meet directly with you at our office or yours, but if you’re out around the city, we have suggestions over five areas/neighborhoods. Check them out!
This is the heart of the city, where many energy companies, financial institutions, professional services, and other business have offices.
Coffee shop: Day 6 Coffee Co.
- Great décor and a welcoming environment. (If you like plant decorations, you’ll like this place.)
- It’s a hidden gem downtown, and it’s open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day.
Lunch: Bravery Chef Hall
- Tons of options for food: Japanese, Vietnamese, Mexican, Italian, and Seafood
- There are 10 different restaurants and bars to pick from!
- Right near Market Square.
The Energy Corridor, located due west of downtown along I-10, is home to many of the city’s (and world’s) largest energy companies
Coffee shop: Common Bond
- It has seating both indoors and outdoors (for the occasional cool mornings)
- The coffee is great but the bakery treats are even better
- Just around the corner from many of the large energy companies, it’s still tucked away and has a great happy hour.
- There are locations all over Houston, and we suggest getting any pizza on the menu.
The Woodlands is about an hour north of downtown Houston, but it’s still home to many Houston-based companies.
Coffee shop: Third Gen Coffee
- Great WiFi and lots of nooks and spaces to sit and meet with clients and other professional connections.
- Located further outside of the city, it has great parking options, too.
Lunch: State Fare Kitchen & Bar
- Always great customer service here, there’s plenty of seating, and they have amazing food at a good price.
- Get the steak salad!
This is where Insight Global Houston calls home.
Coffee shop: BlendIn Coffee Club
- Modern atmosphere, great places to sit, and lots of menu options. Open until 5 p.m. so it’s great for a meet up toward the end of the work day on the way home.
- They also have classes to teach you how to make coffee different ways!
- Just an overall great place to know and meet in the area.
- Has GREAT Italian food!
- Is a large space with plenty of seating, so there shouldn’t be a wait for lunch. (They also open at 11:30 a.m.)
Cypress, Texas, is northwest of Houston and a great suburb to meet up with clients and connections like job candidates or mentors.
Coffee shop: Summer Moon
- A locally owned coffee shop with seating inside and outside.
- They have vegan bakery options and free WiFi
- They’re also open until 8 p.m. during the week, which is great for after-work meetings!
Lunch: Local Table
- This location has a great atmosphere and lots of great menu options
Let’s Talk Hiring in Houston
We’ll always come to you, but we’d also love to meet in our favorite spots around town to check in about your hiring needs. Let’s talk!
Looking to Hire in Houston?
We can have interviews set up for you in as little as one week.